On our way to Akamas Peninsula, we will visit the mythical Birthplace of Aphrodite – Petra tou Romiou. The ancient legend tells that the Greek Goddess of Love was born of the sea foam here.
At the Harbour of Latchi, we will board the boat for an exciting trip of sightseeing, relaxation and swimming. We will visit the famous Fontana Amarosa or the Fountain of Love, which is said to bubble with the Goddess Aphrodite’s fabled love potion. Then we will stop at the most popular bay in Cyprus – Blue Lagoon, famous for its beautiful white sandy bottom and blue crystal waters.
Upon return to the shore, we will drive to the beautiful botanical garden, where we will see the Baths of Aphrodite – a natural grotto, filled with spring water. It is said that this is where the Goddess of Love bathed with her lover Adonis.
We will stop at a Cypriot family restaurant, with a spectacular sea view where you may try a Fish Meze or a mix of local and international cuisine.
Duration: 08:00 – 17:30
Price: Adult € 55; Child € 35
Pick-up location: hotel or another agreed place in Limassol
- information about pick-up from other locations, including hotels in Pissouri, will be provided upon request
- exact pick-up and drop-off time may vary depending upon your pick-up location
- bring swimming gear and towel
- lunch is optional and not included in the price of the tour
- available only during the summer season (May – October)