A beautiful countryside road through little villages and splendid views will take us to the donkey farm in Apesiá Hills – one of the most unspoiled and natural areas in Cyprus. Here you will be able to enjoy the fresh air and hillside views, as well as have great fun and laughter riding your donkey! (optional). We will then visit the non-touristy village of Kapileio to get a glimpse of the traditional way of Cyprus life.
Our exploration will continue with an exciting off-road drive with magnificent panoramic views. Our next stop will be in Laneia – a picturesque village at the foot of Mount Troodos, one of the country’s wine producing villages. We will walk through the beautiful flower lined streets and stone houses and visit an ancient and authentic Linos – a wine press formerly used for making legendary wine Commandaria.
We will continue our drive to Troodos Mountains, where we will stop for a walk inside the beautiful mountains, at one of the highest waterfalls in Cyprus Kalidonia Waterfalls.
Feeling hungry, it will be time for lunch at a traditional mountain village restaurant (lunch is optional and is not included in the price).
Finally, we will visit a local winery to taste the delicious wines, famous in the region.
Duration: 08:00 – 17:00
Price: Adult € 70; Child € 45
Pick-up location: hotel or another agreed place in Limassol
- lunch is optional and not included in the price of the tour
- information about pick-up from other locations, including hotels in Pissouri, will be provided upon request
- exact pick-up and drop-off time may vary depending upon your pick-up location
- it is recommended it wear comfortable walking shoes
- vehicle: Land Rover Defender Jeep
- baby car seats are available upon request