Our journey will begin with a visit to the mythical birthplace of Aphrodite – Petra tou Romiou. We will then continue our way to the Akamas Peninsula, where we will visit the Avakas Gorge – a natural wonder with limestone walls up to 30 meters tall. Here, we will stop for a walk deeper inside, to get breath-taking views of the natural beauty.
After, we will drive off-road to the famous Lara Bay, known as the breeding ground of the Green Turtles of the Mediterranean. The Cyprus Government was one of the first in the Mediterranean, to protect the turtle population and beaches where they nest.
Arriving at a beautiful botanical garden, we will visit the Baths of Aphrodite – a natural grotto, filled with spring water. There will be time to have lunch at a nearby Cypriot family restaurant with a spectacular sea view.
At the Harbour of Latchi, we will board the boat for an exciting trip of sightseeing, relaxation, and swimming. We will visit the famous Fontana Amarosa or the Fountain of Love, which is said to bubble with the Goddess Aphrodite’s fabled love potion. Then we will stop at the most popular bay in Cyprus – Blue Lagoon, famous for its beautiful white sandy bottom and blue crystal waters. Here you will have time for swimming, snorkeling and relaxation.
Duration: 08:00 – 18:00
Price: Adult € 70; Child € 45
Pick-up location: hotel or another agreed place in Limassol
- lunch is optional and not included in the price of the tour
- information about pick-up from other locations, including hotels in Pissouri, will be provided upon request
- exact pick-up and drop-off time may vary depending upon your pick-up location
- it is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- bring swimming gear and towel
- vehicle: Land Rover Defender Jeep
- baby car seats are available upon request
- during the winter season (November – April) tour is running without the boat trip. Go to description →